2 декабря 2010 г.

New season is coming. MS Parma

From this week I  started "officially" my season. November was more less period of rest for me but anyway I done quite much trainings. Some words about last season. It was quite good for me but I am not satisfied with many details in my preparation. During season 2009-2010 I had about 510 hours. I have done 371 trainings, 43% of them are orienteering, 67 exercises with low intensity. If I separate winter season and season of competitions -  than I had 20% orienteering in winter time and 61% during competitions. 
For new season I will change a bit my system but mostly I will go follow the same line. 
New season is begining for me with finnish club MS Parma which is located in Turku region. For three years I was running for Savedalens AIK in Sweden. In the end of season 2010 I decided to switch club.
I hope I have enough energy to keep my improvement in orienteering! Let's go!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий