25 декабря 2010 г.

15k test

Last Tuesday 21th I ran 15k test. There is nice park area quite near to my students apartment in Minsk. There are many stony tracks. I took 2k lap with about 20 meters elevation there and started with this exercise. It was not so cold weather but tracks where on some parts with ice. I had to be careful with stability and balance. I never ran before 15k as test so I was a bit excited of this. I decided for first time take the pace about 3'30 and see what happens. I ran all the way with stable pace 3'36 and HR 171-175. My time is 54:44. I felt very good during the race but day after that I started to feel pain on back side of my legs. This pain was because I ran too much on the hard floor. This pain I had for a few days but it does not give me any problems with trainings - it gone away everytime after good warm up.
At least I have point of beginning for these tests.

1 комментарий:

  1. Try to use 5k track at the Green Meadow 5 ;) It is not so "athletics" as you had. But, may be you need athletics track...

    ОтветитьУдалить